Saturday, September 16, 2006

Holy Macro Lens Batman!


I had been wanting a macro lens for a while to get detailed ring shots at weddings. So we bought one and Peter was tinkering around with it while I was feeding Ryenne.

Ok... I don't mean to brag or anything, but don't I have the most beautiful engagement ring ever??

We had QUITE a day today. Me and Patrick (my brother in law for all you who haven't met him) took Ryenne and Landon to town today. Poor Landon had to have his shots and Pat didn't want to go alone. Lets just say the two of them had a yelling, crying, and screaming contest on the way. Those two got some lungs on them!

Didn't take any Ryenne pics today. But will soon in the beautiful dress that my mom made for Ryenne. Of course I had her in it and was gonna take a picture, but she puked all over it.

No comments: