Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ry-Ry's 8 Month Birthday

Well all of these were actually taken over the past 3 days... but my oh my has my little one grown. She is so smart and it's amazing to watch her eyes grow wide as she learns new things. Yesterday she learned how to climb up on the stool and scoot it across the living room floor! She was actually trying to push it out the sliding door into the back yard. It was pretty funny!

Enjoy...


"I'm in the laundry basket... can you find me?"


"My laughter lights up my mama's life!"


"Laughing so hard I'm falling over!"


"All I need are my shoes and something to chew on!"


"I really want to eat this apple..."


"But it's tiring work trying to bite it!"


"I'll give the apple raspberries!"


"Maybe my fingers taste better!"


"Mama, why'd you make me try to eat an apple?"

No comments: