Friday, August 31, 2007

Crazy Sox!!!




When we were unpacking a box we came across my crazy fuzzy sox. Ryenne adored them and wanted to put them on. It was so darn cute - Peter and I both ran for the cameras.

She's walking everywhere now and yes, getting into everything she can. She's had a cold for about a week now. It's getting better, but she definitely has her grumpy moments.

Last night I used the oven for the first time. Not that I never cook, I just usually use the toaster oven cause it's faster. But anyway, getting off track here... so I was using the big oven and Ry came into the kitchen right when I was going to open it. She wanted to touch it so I told her it was hot. She knows that when her food is hot she has to blow on it. So she looked at me, took a deep breath, and started blowing on the oven. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I had to giggle inside (didn't want her to think I was laughing at her) and scooped her up and told her what a good, smart girl she is. I don't think I'll ever forget that moment in my entire life.

No comments: