Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Country Girl Who Likes Her Tutu's





Beautiful Ryenne has a new tooth! A Molar came in which explains all the drool and fusiness. Not sure if I've mentioned it before...

Anyway, we've been enjoying feeding the goats across the street and Ry just loves it. Especially when I let her do it herself. Her feet have grown again and she fits into the crocs now. While I hate the style, they are good for little feet and they give plenty of foot room. Koa HATES it that she wears them.

I just love the profile picture of her where you can see her super long eyelashes. I think I might frame that one. She's so beautiful.

I got some various tutus for doing portraits and Ry wanted to put one on. SO CUTE! It's a little big for her, but shortly after I took this picure she went and got her pearl necklace on and was the belle of the ball in the living room.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your baby girl is just a doll, she was MADE to photograph!! I'm sure god put you together partly because you are one of the few people who could do her beauty justice with a camera! Love you!