Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day











We got home from Napili at 1am so I didn't have a chance to make cookies and leave them for Santa. I was exhausted!! So I think next year we'll re-think the back-to-back Napili/Haiku scenario and figure out how to make it easier on me!

We had a wonderful Christmas! I woke up at 8:30am and started making breakfast. Ry woke up at 10am and everyone came over. We had a country breakfast of scrambled eggs with cheese, biscuits, sausage gravy, potatoes with onions, bacon, and some blackberries.

Then we did stockings and gifts. Some of the highlights are the rock-a-boat that Nick restored for Ryenne. It was mine as a little girl and he did such an amazing job at bringing it back to life! Kekoa got Nico a heater and it was so nice to see a brotherly bond come back between them.

Another of my favorite things was the pickle boxers that I had found. I wrapped them up for Nick and he was so stoked he put them on right then and there!

Peter got me a beautiful silver and crystal bracelet with Ryenne's name on it. I got him a part for his car that he wanted. Ryenne made out like a bandit with lots of toys, new clothes, and of course her rock-a-boat!

It was such a wonderful day!!

No comments: