Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve


I told Ryenne we were going to bake cookies for Santa, but I totally don't have the energy to do it from scratch! But this cookie dough from the store near our house is freakin awesome! They're made with whole wheat flour and no yucky stuff - only stuff like how you would do it at home. They were soooo tasty.


Ry really enjoyed putting the dough on the pan. They were all catty-wompas so I had to reorganize them before they went in the oven.


After they were done, we put them on Santa's special cookie plate with some eggnog and I had Ry draw a picture for Santa. She wanted me to trace her hand and then she drew over it. I asked her what she wanted to write and then I wrote it down exactly as she said it, "Dear Santa, Happy Birthday Santa. Happy Reindeers and Happy Holidays! Cookies. mmmmm. Love you, Ryenne" Is that not cute or what?


Pops got to hold and snuggle Kai boy while me and Ryenne did the cookies. =)

No comments: