Monday, June 20, 2005

Referral Almost Ready!

I had a message from Kaiser on the machine on Friday and I missed their office hours to call them back. So ALL WEEKEND I was wondering what they wanted to tell me. All I could think about is "is it good" or "is it bad"...

Well I called them today and it wasn't the same nurse who had called so she didn't know what the call was about but put me on hold while she researched the notes in my file.

I guess my five vials of blood wasn't enough... they need more! More tests... they want to make sure I'm sparkling clean. haha. She did say that once these tests go through, our referral is almost ready and we'll be able to fly to Honolulu probably next month for our first consultation with Dr. Vu. Of course, I've still gotta start my shots next month, so I'm thinking the transfer will probably be in August or September. August would be nice - a good birthday present as I'm turning 25!

That's all for now!!!

No comments: