Sunday, December 11, 2005

14 Weeks and an Infection

I meant to post yesterday, but I wasn't feeling good. Seems I've developed an infection in my right breast and I needed to go to the doctor. I had to get some antibiotics and it's helping a lot. So I'm just taking it easy and hopefully it will heal fully soon!

Pepper is doing great. I think my belly popped out a little bit yesterday. When Peter came home from work he was like "Oh! Your belly grew today!". It's just nice to know that Pepper is doing well and growing. Just about 3 and a half inches according to online sources. I think over the coming weeks it's half an inch per week. So we're getting close to 4" and will be at over 5" by the end of December.

I still haven't started Christmas shopping. So bad. But I think Peter and I will go out shopping this week and find some cool stuff and hopefully get it all done.

No comments: