Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Eve!

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Free Glitter Graphics
I woke up today in such the holiday mood. Christmas music has been playing all day, and even though I'm home by myself (Peter's working) I can feel the holidays.

I can't believe that six years ago today Peter proposed. I still remember him on one knee, tears running down his face, and all he could muster to say was "Will You?" in a shaky voice.

We're going to Eugene & Marissa's tonight to celebrate Christmas and eat and open presents. Tomorrow will be a quiet day (home alone again!) where I can catch up on some wedding editing and things.

We're postponing Christmas at my house until January when my mom comes back from the mainland and the whole family is together. Which is nice for me, because I have more time to prepare! I haven't finished shopping yet! haha

This will be our last Christmas as just a couple. It's so cool that next year at this time, we'll have a six month old baby! Wow!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FRIENDS & FAMILY!

With love,
The Dagupion 'Ohana

No comments: