Saturday, January 21, 2006

20 Week Update!


Our baby girl is growing fast! I feel her moving around and kicking and punching all the time. I think she's a night time baby because she's most active in the evenings and before I go to bed. She sleeps almost all day long! Hmmm... sounds like me! *LOL*

We've almost got her name all figured out. Her first name is Ryenne (like Ryan) and she will have the middle name Alicia-Grace to honor two very loved women in my family. We also want to incorporate a Hawaiian name with appropriate meaning and I was thinking of Ualohekeakua which means "God has listened". I know it's a crazy ass long name - but maybe she'd like it when she's grown. We'll see. That part's not for sure yet.

We're loving talking about our daughter Ryenne and so amazed at how wonderful it is to call her by her name. I think she'll still have the nickname "Pepper" even after she's born!

No comments: