Friday, January 13, 2006

Moving Sucks!

It's been a little while since I gave any updates to the blog. It's been so crazy busy lately! We are in the process of moving from Napili to Haiku and it's very stressful and time consuming. I'm actually feeling extremely overwhelmed by it. There's so much to do, and I have so little energy to do it. Argh.

The cottage we're moving into is so cute. It's bigger than the condo and will be very comfortable for us and Pepper while we're building the house. Hopefully construction will start in March or April if we get everything going in a timely manner. I am so excited to have room for people to visit and a proper office for my business! Not only that, but I also love the Haiku weather! I just feel bad for Peter because the commute is about an hour and fifteen minutes each way. I told him that if he's miserable, we'll figure something out.

Mom comes home on Monday and I'm so happy that she'll be able to help us move. She's the "master packer" of the operation. Then on Wednesday the 18th we have our level II ultrasound and hopefully Pepper will cooperate and show his/her stuff! I'll definitely post what we find out.

Ok... that's the update for now. Hopefully I'll post again soon and be a little more upbeat! LOL

No comments: