Friday, March 10, 2006

27 Week Update

Here I am... the LAST week of the second trimester - HOLY BEEP!! This is going by so fast now!

We had a doctor appointment yesterday morning which started out with the glucose test. I had to drink this orange syrupy stuff that was so DISGUSTING! Then we went up to my doc appointment and it was with Dr. Rodgers which was pretty cool because she's the one who referred us out for IVF. So it was nice to see her and she was excited to see my big belly.

We got to hear Ryenne's heartbeat for a minute and everything is measuring really well. My uterus is actually measuring about a week ahead, so Ryenne may make an early appearance!

After the doc appointment, we had to go back down to the lab so they could draw my blood to check the glucose levels. Gosh I hope I pass cause that test was NASTY! Dr. Rodgers told me to eat something with protein to make me feel better so we went and had lunch at Maui Mall.

As I was finishing my hamburger steak, my tummy got rumbly and tumbly and I couldn't hold it - I ran outside and vomitted right in the middle of Maui Mall! Oh My God... so embarrasing! Luckily, Peter stayed with me and told me it was ok. The good thing is that all that orange crap came out and I felt so much better afterward!

I was really tired all through the night and I woke up to find a bigger belly! I think she grew some more overnight! haha

So anyhoo... I'm comin on to the third trimester and I'm so excited to meet my baby girl soon! =)

No comments: