Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Almost There... (and updates)

I only have one more family photo session and one more wedding and then I'm officially on maternity leave! WooHoo!!

It feels so great because I'll be able to concentrate on getting Ryenne's room ready and I'll feel so much more prepared.

Today was such a lazy day for me. It's funny - sometimes I have high energy days and sometimes low energy days - today was a LOW ENERGY day. I didn't get anything accomplished at all (but I did have a good 4 hour nap!).

Tomorrow I'll be working on taxes (blah) and getting some stuff done so I don't have to worry about it later in the week.

Had some killer watermelon for dinner tonight. It was fabulous! =)

**edit for Auntie Aura**

Friday's appointment was more fetal monitoring. Of course Ryenne was moving like crazy all morning and then we get to Kaiser and... nothing. I think she hates going to the doctor. She barely moved when I was on the fetal monitor, so they sent me down for an ultrasound just to check her out. Then she started banging on the u/s wand and the tech had a hard time because she was moving so much. She is measuring big at just over 4 pounds already! The tech wasn't very nice - we got no pictures and she pushed too hard on my tummy and I got a bruise =(

No comments: