Monday, July 10, 2006

5 Weeks Old!


Little Miss Monkeybuns is 5 weeks old! I tell ya, the weeks are just flying by. She is growing like a little weed. She's started smiling and cooing. I just love it. She stares at me and I like to make her smile. Won't be long before I'll get a little laugh too.

I took her and my mom to the bridal fair on Saturday. It was a LONG day, but she was such a good girl. Not too much fussing. I was so proud of her.

Breastfeeding is FINALLY getting to be the way it should be. We had a full day of it being pretty rough when I decided to take the breast shield away from her. We had gone to town and I had forgotten it and then when she got hungry she wouldn't latch on. I didn't want that to ever happen again - so we went through a day of complete breastfeeding battles before she got the hint that the breast shield wasn't coming back! So now she's latching on like a normal baby and it's going so much better. Huge sigh of relief for me!

No comments: