Friday, July 21, 2006

Goin Back to Napili

So we're going back to Napili! I'm excited to have a bit more time with Peter (and a little more sleep since he can watch Ryenne more - hehe)

I'm gonna be small kine bummed to be far away from my family again. Sometimes it seems like the West Side is a whole different island. But I really think it's the right thing to do.

I have been cleaning/organizing like a mad woman over the past two days. I'm in purge mode - getting rid of anything that we don't need. I already have about 7 garbage bags full of donatables and I haven't even gone through half the house yet! Once I get all of that out of the way, I can start packing things that need to go into storage - I rented a storage unit. And then we can move all the remaining things back to Napili. My strategy is to keep things simple. I am tired of being surrounded by tons of clutter. After going through so many things, I have come to realize that Peter can be somewhat of a pack-rat. hehehe. I know he'll read this and say, "I am not!" - but yes you are! =)

Ryenne is going to wake up anytime now... gonna rest for a few minutes. =)

No comments: