Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to All!

This Christmas, Ryenne's first, has been wonderful. We are so blessed to have so many family and friends that bought Ry special gifts. She loved ripping open the wrapping paper and trying to eat it. hehe

She was such a happy little girl today. We took chicken to the Westin for Peter and all the bellman. They had an awesome pot-luck. It was nice that he had an early shift today so that we could all spend the afternoon and evening together. I'm actually cooking today! I have a meatloaf in the oven as we speak! I'm trying to get more handy in the kitchen.

We also bought our airline tickets to Raleigh! We're going from April 12th to April 23rd. LOTS of flying, so we made the trip a little longer so that it doesn't feel too rushed. I continue to look at the real estate MLS and am in complete AWE of what we can buy there and have a manini mortgage payment. Of course, there are lots of really expensive houses too, but for an entry-type home, it's more than I ever dreamed of having over here on Maui. So I'm really, really excited!

Christmas evening is as I always had imagined it. Ryenne and Peter are playing on her new playmat. She's happy and scooching along while playing with her counting Frog, Lilly. She's so smiley and beautiful and Peter is so wonderful with her and I - I just couldn't be happier with the way my life is going.

Lots of love to all of you this very special Christmas!

No comments: