Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ryenne's First Christmas!

We had our first "Official Christmas" today in Haiku. It was SO fabulous! When we walked in the house, the Christmas tree looked so beautiful!! It really took my breath away. We started our day with our traditional Christmas morning breakfast - a savory bacon/cheese bread pudding. Then it was time to open stockings followed by the gifts. It was really so much fun!

Ryenne got some really great stuff - a walker (which she loves!), some foam floor pieces for her to crawl on, clothes, wipes, diapers, bath shampoo, hair ties... really everything she needed! Peter got everything on his wish list and I got some great stuff too - including a great pair of slippers which I really needed!

Dinner was awesome followed by the famous Kuau Pie!

We took some great pictures which I'll get online as soon as I have moment to process and re-size. I am so greatful for Ry's first Christmas - really everything I wanted for her to experience for her first holiday season. I don't know where we'll all be next year, but it will be hard to top this Christmas!

No comments: