Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just Call Me SuperWoman!

Well, we did it... the Napili Condo is free and clear of all our crap! It was a huge undertaking, and Peter wasn't able to get any extra days off from work. I powered through and made lots of trips out to Haiku. Not trying to gloat or anything, but I got a helluva lot done all by myself!

Now I have to concentrate on the repairs that the buyer requested. The Reverse Osmosis system has leaked a few times and everytime I've paid a plumber to come out, they can find nothing wrong. So I have a receipt on there that the plumber wrote that says there's no leak. I hope that's good enough for this lady. I offered to just take the whole thing out - after I've already paid $500 in plumbers fees and a new faucet - but she insists that she wants it so hopefully this receipt will show that I have done everything I can to prevent leakage from it.

The other thing she wants fixed is that the 2nd bedroom fan wobbles on it's highest speed. It's not the fan blades though, the fan just isn't completely flush to the ceiling. So I have to have an electrician come out now. The place is nearly perfect... why does she have to be so picky?

We are still about 2 weeks away from the Haiku place being done. But the computer room, Ryenne's room, and the master bedroom are all done so we've got all of our boxes in Ryenne's room until the rest of the house is done and we can start putting things away. Then we'll go and clear out the storage unit in Kahului and bring all of that out to Haiku as well.

I've been soooooo super good about not going overboard with this project. I'm just keeping things simple so that we have a clean house to live in. Then I can start little weekend projects myself of things that we want to do to it.

My brother Nick is thrilled to have Ryenne so close. I just love having him near her because I know that it makes his day better to see her. She's getting better about not crying around him and now she smiles at him and talks and makes her 'twinkle eye' face.

The Twinkle Eye looks a lot like Stink Eye, but she does it when she's happy. LOL. Funny little girl.

It's a super, duper rainy day today. I'm at my in-law's house trying to relax just a little bit. I'm really sore from moving yesterday. I did pretty much everything myself.

I'll post pictures when my computer is back up and running.

No comments: