Friday, July 27, 2007

No Longer Home Owners!

Well it's official... we are no longer homeowners! Escrow closed today. I have mixed feelings completely. Change is always a hard thing and I've missed Peter so much over the last few days that he's had to commute. I will miss the things we did to the condo, but I am so t hankful to not LIVE in a condo anymore and have people walking right outside my windows, and all the crazy rules to follow. We can actually have a bbq now! For anyone on Maui looking to buy or sell, I highly recommend our realtor Bev Will. She went above and beyond and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

The floors in our new place are completely in and I LOVE THEM. They look like real wood - it's amazing. We're really having progress and I just can't wait to bring my furniture in and get all the boxes put away.

I got a chance to pull out the camera today and catch Ry playing in natural light. It's great practice for me to do natural light portraiture more and I'm enjoying it. She's so beautiful and such a trooper. I am amazed by her every single day.

No comments: