Sunday, November 11, 2007

Yes I'm slacking!

I'm slacking with my posts! I have more pictures from our trip to post but haven't downloaded them off my camera. When I came home I had photo shoots for a few days in a row and have fallen into the routine of daily cleaning and all that junk. I've got some great pictures to post, so if Ry is a good girl tomorrow and quits trying to climb my leg then I can post them! =)

Ryenne turned 17 months old on the 5th and she's going through a major daredevil stage. She has been climbing EVERYTHING and not listening to me. Today I scolded her for jumping on the couch (she fell the other day and hit her head HARD) and she laughed in my face. Ok.... so I think the testing stage is happening NOW!! I can handle it... I know I can!

She is starting to do some new cute things. She picks up the phone and says, "Herro" which is freaking adorable!! She points to herself and says "Ry Ry" and loves looking at pictures and pointing herself out. She's started talking about pee pee which is great cause I hope she's an early potty trainer. Today she told me she pee peed in her diaper - progress! Truly... these are things only the parent of a toddler can appreciate. Sorry to the rest of you who are reading this!

I've been really proud of myself picking up my walking routine. I've been doing 2 - 3 miles daily! Yay!!!

No comments: