Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I wish! I wish!

We're all feeling back to normal thank goodness! That cold really kicked our butts! It's still stormy and rainy out here in Haiku every single day. I think it hasn't risen to above 70 degrees since we got home.

I have pictures to put on here, but they're on the other computer so I'll do that later.

Ryenne is growing a flourishing - she is amazing. She watched a cartoon today called Dragon Tails and the kids say "I Wish! I Wish" to go to Dragon-land. So Ryenne hopped off the couch and started saying "I WISH! I WISH!" It was the cutest damn thing ever!

She's been napping like a champ since I quit drinking anything with caffeine a couple weeks ago. I never knew that her non-napping was related to me being a coffee addict! I've been so relieved to be getting one to two hour naps out of her daily. With the cool weather I've been prone to nap with her =)

Been checking out real estate online in various places. Don't think I'll ever get to leave Maui but one can hope! hahahaha

No comments: