Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Southern Breakfast

Here I am after a nice brunch of roasted potatoes with onions, sausage gravy, and scrambled eggs sipping on my homemade sweet tea...

I've had this craving for almost a week now! I finally felt well enough to make it this morning.

So many updates... Well for all of you readers who don't know - RYENNE IS GONNA BE A BIG SISTER!!! Such a huge, happy surprise for us! I'm almost through with the first trimester (two more weeks to go) and I hope that I'll feel better by then!

I have so many pictures to put up, but I can't find my special card reader for the little camera. I took Ry to the beach a few days ago and got some really great shots. Then we played with a big pot outside and I got pictures of her sitting in it. I felt so bad we didn't have a pool for her so I went to Wal-Mart and bought one. We'll probably put it up this afternoon. She's such a water baby! I can't wait to post recent pics of her. Need to find that darn card reader!!

1 comment:

Mariflor said...

Mariah! I saw this post and had to congratulate you guys. You were JUST talking about that too. How exciting!