Monday, April 21, 2008

P-2 Update

Well I think pretty soon I'm going to have to change the name of the blog to "Ryenne & P-2" as we don't know if Pepper Two is a boy or a girl.

Haven't posted much about the pregnancy because it's just going by really fast and Ryenne keeps me on my toes! My belly is definitely popping and it feels like I'm carrying around a mini-watermelon. Sleeping is already becoming challenging because I am a tummy sleeper!

Ry knows where P-2 is and touches my tummy and says "Baby in Mommy" or "Mommy cooking baby". It's very, very cute!

I'm about 18 weeks right now. I'll be in the 3rd trimester when we move to Austin, but I'm so thrilled that I'll get to give birth the way that I want to. I was really bummed thinking I had to give birth at Maui Memorial. I've made contact with a birthing center in Austin and will meet with the midwives when I get there. Should I need a C-Section, there are two hospitals only minutes away from the center. EXCITING!

I got some new shorts from Motherhood Maternity. They have this thing called "Secret Fit Belly" and it's genius! Since I have such a flat butt most maternity stuff sags off my booty. But these stay up! YAHOO! And they'll be super comfy after baby comes too.

Girl name is 100% picked. Boy name is 90% picked. I think it's a girl though. I had a dream that I had three girls - Ryenne Alicia Grace, Marisol Sophia, and Emme Isabel. So we'll see!

No comments: