Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dallas! WooHoo!

A big, huge, giant THANK YOU to Bobby, Amber, Skyler, and Kinsley for letting us crash at their place while we were up in the Dallas area. It was sooooo awesome to hang out with you guys and watch the kids together. You're welcome at our home anytime!

Ryenne and Skyler remembered each other from the zoo and the millions of pictures they've seen of each other. They were instant buds. In fact, within the first two hours of being there, they had run head on into each other TWICE. Yes, they were so enthusiastic about running around corners and playing tag that Ry got her head bonked and Skyler got not only a bloody lip, but her first black eye. I promise to edit that out in your family pics Amber! 

And.... they even had matching Curious George jammies and Glowworms. Too cute. I got some jammie pics on the little camera but I'm swamped with editing for now - so those will have to wait. 





Ryenne wanted to be a part of the Benson Family for their picture!




I love this shot of Peter and Ry... I think they were looking for fish?


Here we are with our crazy little girls!

Peter, thanks for nabbing this shot. I love it! 

Kai boy all dapper in his tie onesie


 I'm still working on editing Amber's family pictures. Her sneak peak will appear on the Photography Blog in the next few days...

No comments: