Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Library Day

Peter got full time status as overnight doorman and it was his first night last night so I figured I'd get the kids out of the house in the morning so he would have some quiet to go to sleep. So we went and checked out the Manchaca public library, which is pretty near our house! 

We got there and went into the kids book section and the librarian came and told us that story time was starting in a few minutes - SCORE! We went into the little room where they have story time and there were about 10 other kids there. They started with singing and dancing and then read three stories. Ryenne was really into it! I think her favorite part was when they shook the sillies out. She thought that was hilarious! 

At the end, they had little bear finger puppets that each kid could color. It was awesome! We'll for sure be going back every week. 




And of course Ry is rockin' her Maui Built gear. =)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh she gets more and more adorable every time I see pictures of her.... story time sounds like so much fun, I wish I could stay in 1 town long enough to get Zander into that!