Saturday, February 07, 2009

More firsts today!

This is the first time that Ryenne is going to "officially" have a Valentines exchange at her school next week so I decided that I'm going to make some little V-Day cards for her to give her friends. We went out in the front yard for a little photo shoot and I gave her a marshmallow Lollipop as a prop and told her she could eat it AFTER the shoot. Oh boy did I get stink eye! Check it out... heehee

The shoot was really cute though and you'll see what I got when I post it up for Valentines Day =) 


Is it possible that babies can grow in one day? I think it is! Kai grew since yesterday - I'm sure of it! And today he started a couple new things... he is now reaching down and grabbing his feet which I think is just sooooo cute! And, in true BOY fashion, he's now making farting noises with his mouth. Not quite the full raspberries yet... but boy he's having so much fun! 

He's also quite the eater! In addition to his rice cereal, he's also enjoying carrots, sweet potatoes, pears, and peaches. He loves to eat and he loves to nurse. No wonder he's so big! 


No comments: