Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Pictures!!

The first few pictures of Kai are actually from the other day.... sorry about that. Should have put them in a separate post. 

He was making all kinds of cutie faces and was sitting up! 

Gerber Baby?




Okay... the Easter pictures start NOW!

Ryenne woke up right before 8am. Peter had just gotten into bed and we told her that the Easter Bunny had visited our house. She was beside herself with excitement! She and I brushed our teeth and I told her to go wake up her Pops.

I heard her enthusiastically running into his room and jumping on his bed yelling "Pops! The Easter Bunny came!!!" and I thought he might like reliving those times when my brothers and I did that to mom and dad when we were little. =) 

The hunt is always so much fun (please don't mind my messy house!)


Pops and the Kai Boy. Next year he'll be old enough to hunt with Ryenne =)


After our Easter morning, we went to Erin and Trevor's house for some fun. The kids had an egg hunt and got nice and sugared up. It was so much fun hanging out with everyone and having ono food!

Ry and cousin Mia enjoying their Easter goodies.

No comments: