Friday, April 17, 2009

Fried Dough

It's a dreary, blustery day today. It's almost 11am and it looks like it could be 8pm! We've got a little thunder outside, some rain... it looks green and lush outside. I am loving it.

Since it's an "inside" day today, I figured I'd take Ry for something special to start out her day. We went to Shipley's and got some doughnuts. "With Sprinkles" she told the lady at the store. The lady happily obliged and Ry was over the moon as she put her chocolate doughnut with sprinkles in her mouth. A nice treat for sure!

The lady put one in the box that tasted just like a malasada from home. It was so good. Fried dough with sugar... mmmmmmm

Kai boy is going down for a nap and Ry is watching Mickey Mouse on TV. Laundry is in the washer and dryer, lots of things to clean up around the house. Definitely lots to do today!

I am also going to provide cute little goody books for a launch party for Austin Pregnancy Magazine. If I haven't said so already, I am super duper excited about it. I have an ad going in, an article, and I've just been asked to shoot the cover. The cover shoot will probably be on Monday. EXCITED!

Wishing everyone a great day! XOXO

No comments: