Sunday, June 07, 2009

On the Move


When Ry was at school (her last day, see previous post) I figured I'd grab the camera and get some of Mr. Kai Boy on the move around the house. So we started at one of his favorite spots - standing at the back door looking at the back yard. He thinks this is way cool.

Love this one of him crawling away. Notice his onesie isn't snapped. He rarely stays still long enough for me to snap it.


Looking up at something... I forget what...


And these below... well let me explain first. He loves to climb on the fireplace. Mostly I'm sure because I don't like it and don't want him to get hurt on the rocks. But he thinks they're too cool. So I let him climb on them and got some really funny expressions. I'm pretty sure this is what he was thinking...

Me: "Kai, don't go on the fireplace, honey."

Kai: "Well, what if I just lean on it, Mom?"


Kai: "Or maybe just put up one knee, is that okay?"
Me: "Oh Kai boy... please don't climb on that!"


Kai: "Well, what if I just come all the way up since I'm halfway up already. What do you think, Mom?"

By this time, he kept crawling a few inches at a time and then would glance over at me to make sure it was okay. It was pretty funny.

No comments: