Monday, June 22, 2009

Tattoo???


I have this book illustrated by Becky Kelly. Inside is an image very similar to this one. Only the little girl is hugging the ladybug.

I have been wanting a tattoo for quite some time, but didn't know exactly what I wanted. Well I think I figured it out! I would want the little girl to be a dark haired little girl, and the ladybug a dark haired little boy. And they would be hugging each other. My little girl, and my little boy. And I'm thinking on the inside of my wrist. Like a bracelet but on the other side.... good? bad? thoughts?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love the image, and I am going to go search this Becky Kelly you speak of. I am not a huge fan of tattoos, but I do understand the urge to want have your babies imprinted on your body forever. I also love love the image.