Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hot Dog Picnic

Like most trips to Costco, it was packed. So packed that there were no tables to eat hot dogs. So we got a box and headed to Kanaha to watch the kite surfers and have a picnic.

Hot dogs among the palms

Watching the kite surfers

Another beautiful Maui day
I told Peter this is what I was looking forward to about moving back home. In our old lives, we would have just waited for a table and sat in the sea of people at Costco and then headed home. And now we take little detours and find things to look at and enjoy. I hope that our new outlook on life let's these sweet children have many happy memories of their childhood and silly things that we do together.

I know that a lot of my time is spent on the computer editing photo shoots and working on my Pops website and I just hope that I am balancing this crazy life of mine so these Littles know just how important they are and that everything I do, I do it for them.

No comments: