Sunday, April 14, 2013

Little Swimmers

Toothless Ry made me a pen holder unicorn at school

Our Mulberry Tree is going off!

Mulberry Harvesters

Even on stormy days this place takes my breath away.

Peter followed me to a shoot one day and went for a nice beach walk.

Cruz made a friend

Ry and Crystal (this was from the very foggy GoPro)

Just above the water

Me and some green juice!

Cruz underwater!

Kai Boy underwater!

Ry underwater!

A drawing from my baby girl
This last month was pretty busy! The kids were enrolled in swimming lessons, which they just finished last week. The improvement has been awesome for all three, but especially for Kai who was afraid to get in the pool on the first day, and by the last day was dunking his head underwater. They start the next session next month.

As for me, I have started juicing like a fiend - mostly veggies - and completed my first 5 day juice fast over the Easter holiday. It felt really nice to finish that - a true test of my will power!

Easter itself was very challenging. The kids were up at just after 5am and Peter and I were too tired to really photograph much. Sad, I know. The kids had a great time hunting for their goodies. Ry had all her candy hidden in the kitchen, Kai in the dining room, and Cruz had the living room. It was awesome that they all had a different area so they knew what belonged to who. Then we went to our friend Aris and Heidi's house for a big egg hunt and eats. Peter and I really wanted a nap! hehe

I don't know if I reported that Ryenne lost BOTH her front teeth - one of her permanent teeth popped through the other day, so it's a matter of time before she has an oversized front tooth.

We've been making farm visits every Sunday and the kids go fishing in Nui's ponds. I've been busy with photography and going to physical therapy twice a week for my shoulder. There hasn't been any improvement so I'm going back to the doctor on Wednesday and the therapist put in the notes that I should have an MRI. Shoulder is pretty much useless and it's to the point where Peter has to carry the laundry basket, move big pans, ect.

Last weekend I took the kids to the Maui Ag Festival (by myself so not lots of pictures). That was really fun because they all got to ride a pony, pet a donkey, and see some Texas Longhorns!
Texas Longhorn!

Petting Rosebud the Donkey

Cruz finishing up swim lessons

Cruz put underwear and a bike helmet on and declared himself a Ninja.

Fresh from the farm eggs!

Ry collecting shells

Farmers Market run!

Pulled over at Ukumehame for a bathroom break and it was soooo beautiful!

Silly boys!

Rockin their new Maui Pitbull Rescue hats!

Took Baby Girl out on a date last night to Flatbread

No comments: