Thursday, February 09, 2006

Changes...

Well it's official - we're now completely moved out of the Napili Condo and it's going on the market next week. I'm a little nervous because the market is softening a bit and I'm hoping to get what I want (NEED) so we can build our house the way we want to. I'm sending lots of positive vibes out into the universe for a good sale.

Had a check-up today and everything is going good. Ryenne is 'standing up' in there. Her head is up near my belly button and she's kicking me very low. Sometimes it's really hard and it kinda hurts! She kept swimming away from the Doppler machine. We could hear her heartbeat for a few minutes and then she'd move. Finally we got a good 10 seconds. Her heartrate is great. The tummy is popping out a bit more now. We'll have to do pictures again this week if we have time.

According to the What to Expect When You're Expecting Book, I'm now done with the 5th month and am starting the 6th month! In March, I'll start the 3rd trimester... amazing. It's zooming by. I can't wait to see her though... and smell her and hold her and talk to her. So exciting...

No comments: