Friday, February 10, 2006

Pregnancy Brain... BIG TIME!

The other day we washed my camera bag because it was getting a bit funky. I took out everything inside and checked all of the pockets. Then, off into the washing machine it went. After a thorough washing and drying, Peter took it out of the dryer and starting putting stuff inside. He found my cell phone inside!!!

I hadn't even realized that he had just taken the phone out of my bag THAT JUST CAME OUT OF THE DRYER and exclaimed "There's my phone! Thanks for finding it!". He gave me a confused face and then the enormity of what had happened dawned on me - my phone wasn't 'found' but instead is broken cause I washed it!!!

So fast forward a couple days and here I am doing laundry. TONS of laundry. I'm very proud of myself because I've been cleaning the house in addition to folding and putting away each load. Anyhow, the dryer beeps that it's done and I go to transfer the stuff in the washer into the dryer, and what do I find??? THE REMOTE CONTROL. Damnit... I did it again. I washed the darn remote and now that's broken too. Maybe I should be banned from laundry duty??? LOL

I'm supposed to be the responsible one...

No comments: