Monday, February 20, 2006

A Mover and Shaker!

Yesterday morning at 5:30am we woke up because the dogs wanted to go outside for a few minutes. Ryenne woke up too and was VERY active... biggest kicks I've felt so far. I put my hand on my tummy and I could feel her moving around!! It was such a trip. I grabbed Peter's hand and put it on my belly... "Did you feel that?" I said. He said he didn't, but at that very moment she let out a whopper of a kick and he yelled "But I felt that!". It was such a trip.

She's definitely a mover and a shaker. Today her movements feel so much bigger than just a few days ago. I think pretty soon we'll all be able to see my tummy moving around.

Mom and Dad bought us a bassinett to go in our room. It's a bassinett/cradle and it's so awesome. It even has wheels on the bottom to take around the house if we need to.

No comments: