Friday, August 04, 2006

8 Weeks & Growing!!


Well, I'm a little late in posting her 8 week pictures. We moved back to Napili on Monday (when she turned 8 weeks!). I am SO GLAD that we hired movers to move everything over.

But still, even with the movers, it was a lot of hard work. And again, my mom came to my rescue to help me out (THANKS MOM!).

We're now in our old place, and it feels so much like home. There are so many little things that were nice to have again. Ryenne is loving our big old fashioned sink for her bath. I think she already wants to swim!

The past few days have been a little rough on me. Ryenne is fussy pretty much the entire day and it makes it hard for me to get anything done. But still, with every cry and tear, I think she's just the sweetest baby.

We had a great visit with Auntie Anita and Cousin Aaron yesterday. I did Aaron's senior portraits and it was nice getting back into the photo groove. I have 2 portrait sessions next week and a busy week after that as well. And then Ryenne has her 2 month doctor appointment also! Wow... gonna be so busy!

No comments: