Saturday, August 19, 2006

We have a water baby!



Gosh sorry it's taken me a while to post. It's been a BUSY week!

We took Ryenne into Martin & Debbie's pool the other day. She LOVED it! They had bought her a little bathing suit, and although it's marked 12 months, it fits her, and she just loved being in the water. Such a good girl - so now I know on a HOT day she won't mind going into the water. Yay!

Here's a funny story for you all... on Monday I had a photo shoot in Paia for a senior girl. Her mom wanted me to bring Ryenne and Peter along to hang out. So I'm on the beach, and I hear, "Help! Mariah!" and I come running... Ryenne had made a HUGE doodoo all over Peter. There was no way that wipes were gonna do the trick, so I asked my client if I could use her sink to hose Ryenne down. I'm sure that's a memory they'll take home with them... hahaha

Yesterday was my first wedding back to work. It was great, but definitely it was hard being away from Ryenne for 8 hours. We have another one tomorrow, and then a couple weeks off.

No comments: