Monday, August 28, 2006

In Memory Of Chris


The world is less one beautiful person today. One of my clients, Chris Carter passed this morning. He and his lovely wife Erin were married in April. Peter and I had the privelege of photographing their wedding - just the two of them and the two of us. They were seriously one of the most in love couples I have ever met.

We're very sad to hear of his passing, and send Erin and both of their families our deepest, sincerest sympathies.

It's amazing how fragile life is. Someone once told me before I was married, "Never go to sleep upset with your spouse. You never know what's ahead.". Although this can be taken as a bit morbid, it's so true. And I've put it into practice ever since. Life is too short to be upset, to hold grudges, to fight. Kiss and hug your loved ones daily and always make sure you tell them how very much you love them!

No comments: