Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Big Baby Giggles

Today we left Aunt Anita's after a beautiful time in Folsom. It is such a pretty town, I never realized that before.

We drove through the mountains and stopped in Truckee for lunch. We also bought some fudge from a candy shop. Boy was that stuff GOOD! Ryenne did great on the car ride. I'm so happy to see that she has the travel bug. Peter and I hope to take her on many vacations and see the world!

We arrived at Grammie and Grampy's in Reno and the weather is nice. Getting a bit chilly now that it's evening, but it's very comfortable in the house.

Ryenne has been giving us baby giggles for a while, but boy did we get the BIG giggles this evening! Grammie was throwing Tina's (their dog) toy and Tina was leaping in the air to catch it. Ryenne thought this was hilarious and had the biggest set of giggles I've ever heard. I have never seen anything as cute! She's such a happy girl meeting her great parents. And I'm getting some really great pictures too.

I can't wait to go through our pictures and post some online.

No comments: