Thursday, November 23, 2006

Mainland?

Well I've been thinking AGAIN about moving to the mainland - Las Vegas in particular. This came up a few years ago and we decided to stay on Maui.

Still totally on the fence. I would love to do it. Start a new adventure, have more opportunities for Ryenne, better schools, able to save money for her, buy a house. But then I'm scared that if we didn't like it, we couldn't come back.

Our mortgage payment is like $2700/month and if we sold and moved and bought a house (not too big) than our mortgage would be like $800/month. HUGE DIFFERENCE!

Peter is leaning toward staying here at home. But I'm feeling so afraid, so stagnant, how can we have another baby here? Where would it go? How will our life be if every month we're 'just getting by'?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... it's so hard being a grown up.

Love to you all... thanks for listening to my rambling!

No comments: