Saturday, November 04, 2006

We're in California!!

Well here we are in San Jose, California. We arrived in on Wednesday night. The weather has been wonderful - hovering in the upper 60's. It makes me feel so energetic!

The plane ride over went ok. Ryenne was fussy about half the way and slept for the rest. Boy was it close quarters with everyone. If we were rich, I would for sure purchase first class!

We're at Grandmama's house right now. We spent a couple of nights with our friends and Peter got to go to his first NBA game ever. He had so much fun! We've been having a great time hanging out with Grandmama and her doggy Solo. Ryenne has been such a good girl, and today she took a bottle which was wonderful. I hope she keeps it up because she has been nursing like crazy and I'm pretty sore. She must be on a growth spurt.

We're taking pictures but I don't have any way of uploading them just yet. So I'll definitely post them when I can!!

No comments: