Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Big Walker!

Ry-Ry is loving her walker. Today she started out in the dining area and walked into our room and then back out to the living room. When I called her to walk closer to me she got so excited and walked over. It's so amazing to see her moving around like that! She even grabbed one of Peter's shirts that was hanging over the couch arm and put it on her walker tray. It was so funny. It was like she was collecting things she could reach.

I got an offer to work casual at the Four Seasons. A couple of days a week in reservations - it'll be some much needed extra $$ and also an opportunity for Ry to get more accustomed to being without her mommy 24/7. I went in today to fill out paperwork and I'll probably start at the end of the week I think. Cool!!

No comments: