Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Stone Came Out!!

Peter's kidney stone finally came out yesterday!! I am so happy that it's over and done with because I hated seeing him in so much pain. It was surprisingly much larger than we both had anticipated.

On a different note, now that Ryenne's First Birthday is only 5 months away, I've had to really start thinking about how I'm going to decorate, ect. So I was watching QVC cause they were having a scrapbook show and they had these beautiful vintage floral papers. And WHAM it hit me - Vintage Garden Party! And I'm sure a Flower Fairy will make an appearance too. So I think I'm going to get pale tablecloths for the tables and put paper circles down the middle for color accents and get some potted flowers as the centerpieces. Simple and chic and unlike any other bday decorations I've seen. I'm so excited!

It's been a really busy week. I had two weddings and a portrait session, a birthday party, a bridesmaids dinner, and a belated Christmas party! Next week I've got absolutely nothing planned and I'm kinda lookin forward to being a house bum!

No comments: