Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Such a Big Girl!



Ryenne is totally mobile and she's amazed me so much in the past week! She's now got two little teeth coming up from the bottom - she's a bit fussy but working through it. She's such a trooper! She's loving her walker from Gams and Pops and can cruise from the dining area into the living room and our room.

Now for the big news... she's pulling up on everything! She loves to stand up and pulls herself up on lots of things. We also play a fun game where I hold her arms and she 'runs' really fast. She looks like a little ballerina on her tippy toes!!

I know that she's frustrated because she really wants to walk. I keep telling her that she WILL and not to be so fussy about it. heeheehee

We're all doing well. Getting organized (thanks Mom!) and working through Ry's fussiness - trying to get sleep whenever I can cause it's so important to my sanity!

No comments: