Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Feeling of Accomplishment

Well.... it's practically over! Me and Ry woke up at about 6am (this was really NOT what I wanted haha) and I fed her and we started getting ready for the movers to come. Packed up last minute office stuff, checked the emails, got all the info I need in my little notebook and all that good stuff.

The movers showed up right on time at 10am and went to work packing up all the furniture, crating everything, and taking the boxes that I had already packed. They did a wonderful job packing all the furniture - making sure that everything was wrapped up tightly in paper and putting things into the crates. It was an 8 hour job!

About half way through Ry started getting restless and it was a challenge for me to entertain her, guide the movers, pack myself, ect. I feel like this whole thing of moving to another state, packing up the whole house myself, being pregnant, and doing all of this with a two year old is just a huge accomplishment. I feel like if I could get through this, I can really get through anything!

The house is empty - I'm going back in the morning with Ryenne to clean and get all the leftover rubbish out. Then it's back to the West Side where I have an evening photo shoot. It's going to be another busy day!!

No comments: