Friday, June 27, 2008

Drove to Austin today!

Today we started our day after not much sleep thanks to the munchkin. We drove up to Austin to take a tour and meet the midwives at Austin Area Birthing Center. I just LOVE the place. I have my first pre-natal appointment on Tuesday. I am so excited to have this option!

Then we drove to our house and I got to meet Jason, the former owner and he was really nice. I asked how he keeps the lawn so nice and he told me his routine which I think will be really helpful since I have such a black thumb.

Then it was off to FedEx to pick up my camera which had to go in for repairs a couple weeks ago. Now it's nice and safe in my hands again. =)

Peter started feeling sick so instead of going to see Wall-E we came back to the hotel in San Antonio and are vegging out. We're all tired. Ryenne hasn't slept well since we got here and we're all extremely tired!!

Hopefully Peter will be feeling better tomorrow and we can go see Wall-E. I think we're doing the zoo on Sunday. Monday is down to business with getting my medical records from Kaiser in Hawaii and the electricity/gas/water switched to our name at our house. We'll be buying an air bed to sleep on until our stuff gets to Austin. Island Movers said everything should arrive by the end of July - so we've got about a month "camping" in our house.

Peter goes back to work on Tuesday and I hope we can buy another car before he goes back so that we both have something to drive. I'm loving my Scion XB. Peter might get one of those too or a VW Rabbit. Standard of course!!!

1 comment:

jao=) said...

hi mariah???its jao!i just saw your blog cause i was like researching on some names then i kinda think of dagupion then i saw your blog ive read so it looks like your having a very good time in texas although ryeanne dont have a very good sleep heheheheh=)
well godbless always u and your family!we miss you and ryeanne