Friday, July 24, 2009

YATOIL / You Are The One I Love







I had bought Kai a couple of onesies from SuperSweetCreations/YATOIL on Etsy before and the owner, Monica, contacted me cause she liked the pictures of Kai. How cool is that?

I'm working on getting some new pictures for her of her super cute onesies and shirts. Thanks Monica for sending Kai all these goodies. These are just a few... I will have more on the way but it's been so hot I can't keep Kai outside for too long.

On a side note, all of Monica's profits this week are going to her cousin who was in a terrible accident in Guatemala. If you buy her stuff, I know you'll love it cause it's so dang cute. And the money will really help out her cousin's family. :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Isn't it great to connect with people in this way. Etsy and blogging, love it!