Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Boys

With Ry away at school five days a week, it gives me a lot of time with these little boys. Cruz is such a water baby. When we went to Sprecks Baby Beach over the weekend, he just flung his whole body in without a care in the world. It was low tide and he waded in until he was neck deep and was happy as can be. It made me so nervous! No pictures of that since me and Peter were right there in case he went under.

He LOVES bath time. He got these little bowls with holes in the bottom and he likes the water to flow all over him.

He has taught himself how to float!! He lays down in the tub with the water all around his face and floats on his back. He even holds his breath. This little dude is going to thrive in the water - my little fishy!

Kai has been so sad since leaving preschool - he begs me to leave him in Ry's class in the morning. I had to find a way to get him back to school. A photographer friend recommended a church preschool not too far from us. We went and checked it out and he had his first day on Tuesday! He was so flippin happy. The 3's class was full so they put him in the 4's class and the teacher said he did great.

He is such a social, funny little boy. His comments crack me up all the time. He loves to wear his shoes on the wrong feet and when I mention it to him he says, "Because it's cool like that mom. It's just cool, ok?" and I crack up every time.


Me and Ry have always played the "I Love You" game where we say I love you more, and then she says, "No I love you more!" and it goes back and forth. Well Kai has now gotten in on this game. And after we exchange back and forth a few times, he says, "Mom, how about we just love each other a whole lot, ok?". I love that.

No comments: