Friday, August 12, 2005

Talking like Eeyore

Having a rough morning today. I woke up not feeling very good, but dragged my butt to the Westin anyway. My first two sittings were really nice - but it was funny because I sound like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. "Good Morning... How are you?" in a really slow voice. hahaha ... at least my humor always stays with me.

I'm looking forward to going home and having some tea and jumping in bed - shutting my eyes and making everything quiet.

It's Friday today and only one week until we go to Honolulu. I'm nervous and excited. I've had such a tough time having doctors help me out because they always pull the line, "You're young. You've still got time.". HELLO! RED FLAG! That's the point... I am young and I shouldn't be having this issue so it's obvious somethings up. So I'm really hoping that this doc doesn't pull that line. I'll probably dress a little older and make my voice lower. Which is hard because my voice is so high and quiet.

The quiet, soft voice works out well when telemarketers call though. "Sorry... my mommy isn't home right now. Okay, bye." hehehe - I'm terrible.

Well, my eyeballs feel like they're going to pop right outta my head so I'll stop here for now.

Lub lub,

Mariah

ps) The new plants that I planted in the backyard are still alive after almost 2 weeks! YAY! I've been keeping them watered and they're doing great. =)

No comments: