Monday, August 01, 2005

The Last Day of July

It's hard to believe that July is done already. I'm relieved that my doc appointment is getting closer, but gosh... AUGUST already? This year has really flown by - no joke!

My mom told me today that my brother is really sick and had to go to the hospital last night. I'm so glad that he's back at home resting - I just wish him a speedy recovery.

Today I did work on the backyard. Basically, I kill every plant that we've ever had out there - well not really ALL, but most of them. So I went to Lowe's today and bought a bunch of new plants and Miracle Gro and stuff and I spent a good three hours weeding and planting the new stuff. It looks GREAT! I have more weeding to do tomorrow and I also have some solar powered lights to add some ambiance out there. Let's hope that I don't kill everything!!!

Tomorrow is a busy day... I have an engagement shoot in the morning with a couple that's getting married on Friday. It's so nice to do the engagement sessions because then we meet in advance and they get used to being in front of the camera. And then I also have a small wedding in the afternoon. So definitely a busy picture day - but that's great. I love photography!!!

Well I'd better get to bed. Welcome August!!!

The countdown is officially on - 19 days and counting!!!

No comments: